The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) invites abstract submissions of clinical best practices for poster presentation. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed for quality, originality, and overall impact. Accepted abstracts will be scheduled as poster presentations at the NFID 2019 Clinical Vaccinology Course (CVC) on November 16-17, 2019 in Washington, DC.
Download and review the 2019 CVC Call for Poster Abstracts
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Submit:
All abstracts must be submitted online at: bit.ly/CVC19Posters
Categories for Abstract Submission:
During the submission process, authors must select the most appropriate subject category from the options below. The CVC Planning Committee reserves the right to change the selected category to more appropriately reflect the abstract content.
- Addressing Immunization Disparities
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
- Best Practices to Increase Immunization Rates
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Managing Vaccine-Preventable Disease Outbreaks
- Vaccine Safety: Data and Monitoring