By participating in the 2021 Virtual Clinical Vaccinology Course, you agree to comply with the NFID Code of Conduct to ensure a positive and productive experience for all.
Any attendee violating the Code of Conduct will be removed from the virtual conference*.
NFID will not tolerate:
- Spam (verbally or in chats), including saying or reposting the same word/content repeatedly in order to disrupt conversation
- Harassment, bullying, and intimidation
Harassment and bullying are defined as:
- Negative comments about race/ethnicity, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, physical appearance, citizenship, or other protected categories
- Intimidation or threats, including sharing images or text especially to threaten
- Unwelcome sexual attention, including sharing images or text especially to sexually harass
- Threatening or other endangerment of minors
- Any activity meant to convey or cultivate hostility
- Encouraging the above behavior
*No refunds will be issued for any attendee violating the NFID Code of Conduct.