Who Should Attend
Participants include public health and healthcare professionals involved in the clinical aspects of vaccine delivery, including:
Family Practitioners, Infectious Disease Specialists, Internists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Pediatricians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Vaccine Program Administrators, and others involved in vaccine programs and vaccine delivery.
Why You Should Attend
Led by expert speakers, the online Clinical Vaccinology Course (CVC) focuses on new developments and issues related to the use of vaccines including the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) vaccination recommendations, practical strategies for ensuring timely immunization, and the ongoing impact and challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
After attending you will be armed with the knowledge you need to improve vaccination rates in your practice.
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Updates
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
- COVID-19 Vaccines: From Scientific Discovery To Monitoring Safety
- Preventing Outbreaks
- Strategies to Increase Immunization Rates
- Vaccine Safety and Monitoring