ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Why You Should Attend
This 2-day course focuses on new developments and issues related to the use of vaccines. Expert faculty provide the latest information on vaccines, including updated recommendations for vaccinations across the lifespan, and innovative and practical strategies for ensuring timely and appropriate immunization.
Interested in Sharing Best Practices? Submit an Abstract for Poster Presentation
NFID invites abstract submissions of original research and clinical practices for poster presentation. Abstract submissions are due by 11:59 PM ET on October 16, 2019. View abstract submission details.
2019 Course Topics Covered:
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Updates
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
- Strategies to Increase Immunization Rates
- Preventing Measles Outbreaks through Vaccination
- Vaccine Safety and Monitoring
Subscribe to receive NFID updates at: www.nfid.org/subscribe
SAVE THE DATE
2020 Clinical Vaccinology Course
November 13-14, 2020