Who Should Attend
Attendees include public health and healthcare professionals involved in the clinical aspects of vaccine delivery, including:
Family Practitioners, Infectious Disease Specialists, Internists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Pediatricians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Primary Care, Vaccine Program Administrators, and others involved in vaccine programs and delivery.
Why You Should Attend
This comprehensive course focuses on new developments and issues related to the use of vaccines. Expert faculty provide the latest information on vaccines, including updated recommendations for vaccinations across the lifespan, and innovative and practical strategies for ensuring timely and appropriate immunization.
2020 Course Topics:
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Updates
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
- COVID-19 Vaccine Development and Implementation/Deployment Considerations
- Preventing Outbreaks
- Strategies to Increase Immunization Rates
- Vaccine Safety and Monitoring